Monday, October 13, 2008

This is Cowgirl's post, she is the writer, keep that in mind . . .

Hello everyone ! I am going to tell you about how school is going for me. OK so to day i had an ok day today i got moved from the spot i used to sit in :.( . But i did have a good after noon I did make a pretty freaky witch! Then last Saturday we traded some Wii games for Mario Kart Wii i was pretty sad when we traded my fav game,It was called Zelda Twilight Princess.I am so :( i miss that game so much. But my friend was being pretty funny she said she give me hers for Christmas , but i told her "ok?". But we are having family home evening to night so i got to go


Cowgirl

4 comments:

The Halls said...

darling...she is so funny...

Chris and Tarisa Todd Family said...

oh yeah cowgirl! Ann, that's funny about the cow meat(beef)...we have it too! This year my dad raised two of them. We just got the meat back...like two peas in a pod.

Kellie said...

Girl!! your babies are darling! I cant believe how old they are getting.. and your photography is beautiful! we gotta get together!

MINDY and JARIN said...

Thanks.... I am freaking out. I am finally getting out of my shock and getting used to the fact that I will have two kids!!! We were so not planning this, but obviously this baby is supposed to join our family. Guess I will be calling you for a lot more pictures!!!