Monday, October 13, 2008

Kid Tag . . . Princess Version.

NOW KEEP IN MIND THAT PRINCESS IS THREE . . .

What is something that mom always says to you?

"Thank You" (oh what a good mom I am, he he he)
What makes mom happy?
She wouldn't speak she just kept using her fingers to pull her mouth to a smile
What makes mom sad?
Same thing as the smile, just a frown and she said, "like that".
How does your mom make you laugh?
"Froggy"?????
What was your mom like as a child?
"She got married"
How old is your mom?
"3"
How tall is your mom?
She put her arms up as high as she could, and said, "like that" (and she is probably right, he he he)
What is your moms favorite thing to do?
"Fireworks" What? that was totally out of left field.
What does your mom do when you are not around?
"She Drives"
If your mom were to become famous what would it be for?
"Fireworks" again with the fireworks.
What is your mom really good at?
"The house" ??
What is your mom not really good at?
"I don't know" (that's cuz I'm great at everything, ha ha ha, or . . . she didn't understand the question)
What does your mom do for her job?
"Pictures" wow a right answer.
What is your moms favorite food?
"Pancakes"
What makes you proud of your mom?
"When she goes potty!" Ok, I must explain, when Princess goes on the Potty I say, I am so proud of you, so therefore, she tells me that she is proud of me when I go on the potty.
If your mom was a cartoon character who would it be?
"Max and Ruby"?
What do you and your mom do together?
"Hold Hands" oooohhhhhh
How are you and your mom the same?
"Twinkle Twinkle little star" I am loosing her here!
How are you and your mom different?
"A Butterfly" ????
How do you know your mom loves you?
"Hugs" well at least we ended on a good note!

Fun little tag, I'll have to try it out on Cowgirl when she gets home.

2 comments:

The Todds said...

Too funny...I love hearing their answers! I am also proud of you for going potty! Way to go Ann!

Marissa Vargason said...

how stinking cute are your girls!!!! How fun!