Thursday, October 9, 2008

Photobucket

My hubby is turning 28 today (yes I am older than him, he he he, I robbed the cradle). When he was just a wee boy he won a contest and was crowned the "Pee Wee Prince"! Isn't he darling! HA HA HA! Love it! NOW you can see where all my girls get their good looks (especially Princess, aren't they identical!) Anyways, to celebrate we are buying him a deep freezer to keep our cow meat in (and any various wildlife he kills this hunting season), LOL! This is what happens when you are old and married (and he could really just go and buy something, so you are at a loss for gifts) you start buying the things you NEED for your birthdays and call it good. HA HA HA, I am hoping for snow tires for Christmas :) The girls also picked balloons for him that say, "happy birthday princess" and another one that is purple with "Good Luck" written on it. And being the gracious wife that I am, I picked him up some Mindy Mints from Mrs. Cavanaughs (MY absolute FAVORITE). Ain't love grand!

I love you hubby and hope that you enjoy your birthday and your deep freezer.

4 comments:

The Todds said...

Oh my gosh that picture is halarious!!! He looks exactly the same in a mini version...oh and I love his moms hair! Those were the days! Happy B-day Cody!

Ryan and Shalee said...

That is the cutest picture.

Amanda said...

That is a great picture! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you guys. Lots of fun! Happy B-day to Cody!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Omigosh! Your little girl looks EXACTLY like him. So cute.