Monday, October 13, 2008

Kid Tag . . . Cowgirl Version

What is something that mom always says to you?
"Clean"
What makes mom happy?
"I don't know" sad :(
What makes mom sad?
"pictures"
How does your mom make you laugh?
"Say funny things"
What was your mom like as a child?
"Rat brown hair"
How old is your mom?
"29" forever!
How tall is your mom?
"5.2" (she gave me a couple inches)
What is your moms favorite thing to do?
"Get on the computer" I knew she was going to say that.
What does your mom do when you are not around?
"Computer"
If your mom were to become famous what would it be for?
"For her Pictures"
What is your mom really good at?
"Pictures" it's an easy answer
What is your mom not really good at?
"Mario Kart Wii" true that!
What does your mom do for her job?
"Pictures"
What is your moms favorite food?
"Spaghetti O's" this was because we were eating them, definitely not my favorite.
What makes you proud of your mom?
"if she gets first place on Mario Kart" I suppose I am a big disappointment then :)
If your mom was a cartoon character who would it be?
"Princess Peach" Mario on the Mind!
What do you and your mom do together?
"Lots of things"
How are you and your mom the same?
"Eyes"
How are you and your mom different?
"Hair"
How do you know your mom loves you?
"How she acts" ooooohhhhhhh

Thanks Cowgirl! I love you!

No comments: