Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloweenie . . .

Photobucket
Photobucket

Here's pics from Halloween, so much fun, thanks to mom and dad for letting us come down and hang out at their house so the kids could actually trick or treat (there's not a lot of it up where we live because the houses are so far apart). Also, thanks to my bro, for trying to get my car unlocked when the keys got locked in, he he he. With another thanks to the Farmington City police for finally getting it.

On to the pictures . . .
Cowgirl was a witch for trick or treating but decided that for her Halloween Brunch (put on by the cute neighbors) she wanted to be a "beat up" soccer player, she did this all on her own, even down to getting mud on her cleats and trampling over her jersey so it had marks, quite clever!
Princess was . . . well a princess! Go figure. She still has a red scalp from the hair coloring, so she wore a red dress to church to make it all match :)
Baby was a hot tamalie for the family party the Sunday before (no pics sorry) but for Halloween we decided to "spike" her hair (and Yes, that is her REAL hair) and make her a punk rocker babe. And what a scene she made (not that she doesn't always) but it was very funny. Even after a bath the hair is still standing a little taller than before.

We had fun and look forward to next year! Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Marissa Vargason said...

Im dying here Ann!! Abby is killing me she is so stinking cute!!! Your other kids are adorable as well, I mean seriously are they ever not? I can totally see Katie being a ariel lol

The Todds said...

So cute...I wish I would have gotten some pics of our kids all together. O-well. There is always next year.

MINDY and JARIN said...

So cute, I can't believe Abby's hair and I have been waiting so see which Disney Princess Katie was going to be (I kinda figured!!).

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

Great pictures--looks like a fun time! Dave and I are having a debate about the picture of your mom & Becky--is that at your parent's house? If so did they get dark carpet?!

Stokes Family said...

Such cute girls!! LOVE the mohawk!!

Kellie said...

Soo cute, I cant believe how big your girls are getting..
What is Cody looking at in that photo.. I just had to laugh at that face!!

Chan said...

So cute..we missed you that night but Cowgirl was so cute and funny!