Friday, November 7, 2008

updated profile and picture

Okay so the other night we attempted to do family pictures of my own family (hard). Now I sympathize more with people whom I torture for a living. Anyways, I had the friend of mine take a couple of pictures of me for a profile picture and discovered something funny. My mom used to always say that she could tell it was me when I was playing soccer because of how I held my hands out. I notice when I drink from a glass I do funny things with my fingers AND apparently when I photograph I put my pinky out! HE HE HE, This is all I can say . . . "when in doubt pinky out!"
Photobucket

P.S. I'll post some of the family sometime soon :)

3 comments:

MINDY and JARIN said...

That is so funny cuz I noticed that when you took Jarett's last pics!!! I think it is cute cuz that is so you it just fits your personality!!!!

Kellie said...

Cute profile picture.. Dont you just dread family pictures.. I would much rather take photos of some brattie bride, or some whiney 3 year old then have my own photos taken, doesnt help that I am soo pickey.. I cant wait to see them.

The VanDyke's :) said...

oh my gosh~ What a beautiful family! Your girls are so dang cute!