Monday, September 1, 2008

Going Private :)

Ok so I have thought this over and have decided that I am going to make my "family" blog private to only those who I intend to see the site (I would just feel a lot more comfortable knowing who is checking it out) so I am making it an "invite only" blog.  Please email me (codyandann@hotmail.com) or post a comment (leave me your email address because I'll have to send you an invite) if you would like to have "permission" to see the blog because I will be putting it as invite only on Friday this week, but I feel better about putting my kids pics on the internet when I know they are somewhat protected!  THANKS for understanding.  

7 comments:

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Thanks for the invite!

The Todds said...

Thanks for the invite....I am always checking in! I think I will be going private soon too.

Rachel Hogge said...

Thanks for the invite. Going private seems to be a big question for me to. We'll see!

Anonymous said...

yeah im thinking about it too there are some weirdos out there, i put a tracker on my page to see where they come from and that has helped to give me peace of mind but my email is smb4998@aol.com

Chan said...

I have also thought about going private....so if its okay I would like an invite as well.

The Halls said...

Hey! Can I be on your list? barbiebowling1@yahoo.com

Liz said...

Thanks for the invite Ann! I always love to see how your family is doing and growing . . . on that note . . . how grows the grass??
Liz