Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged . . .

Ok so Brittney tagged me and this one kinda looks fun although it seems that she had a lot more fun in High School then I did!

1. Did you date someone from your school? Of course, I was one of those girls that always had to have a boyfriend. So I could name a few :) But we'll leave that in the past.
2. What kind of car did you drive? My mom's red VW Jetta. I thought it was so fun to drive and I remember driving it "dukes of hazard" style up at the B when we were sluffing.
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? I did, luckily. I had to take the test in SALT LAKE, how rude is that, I don't think I could even pass it there now!
4. Were you a party animal? Surprisingly no, they used to call me a "molly mormon", but it was AFTER high school that I was able to experience the whole "party scene" and then later . . . the whole repentance thing! he he he.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Yup, by my boyfriends. All of this I was totally unaware of. Apparentally, if you touch someone's arm when you are talkin' to them it's flirting . . . who knew?!?!
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope, I don't think the choir teacher liked me, I talked to much. So I opted for Art classes!
7. Were you a nerd? No, but I sure had some great friends that were! Thank heavens for their help!
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No unless "sluffing" was a team.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never got suspended or expelled but I did have A LOT of U's to work off :)
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I don't think I could have sang it even WHEN I was in High School
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Bailey - current events and Mrs. Hart, my art teacher.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? At Taco Bell or Carmacks (oh the cinnamon rolls)
13. What is your schools full name? Viewmont High School
14. School mascot and colors? A viking and maroon and gold
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Twice . . . a friend and a boyfriend (nobody wants names right)
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Heck No, although I will encourage my girls to be more involved, go to the games, go to the dances, enjoy it.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Ummmm not much other than that it was at Symphony Hall in Salt Lake and we had to weird stupid robes :)
18. Where did you go senior skip day? I thought that was EVERYDAY!
19. Were you in any clubs? No, well sort of the art thing, I liked to draw people though and that didn't get me very far (go figure I take pictures of people now, a lot easier than drawing them)
20. Have you gained some weight since then? A little :) Hopefully not too much but the three kids have added 15 lbs.
21. Who was your prom date? Ummmm a boyfriend and not really all it was cracked up to be. Too much pressure.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Well seeing that it would have been last year, no. Our class sucks and they haven't ever done reunions. Lame.
23. Did you have a job while in high school? Yes, I worked at the Bountiful Rec. Center (like my bro.)

I now tag . . . Mindy, Liz, Sami and Marissa.

2 comments:

The Halls said...

fun! For some reason none of that really suprised me! Aside from working at the bubble...didn't know that...

The Todds said...

Funny to read! A little late now, but they did do a ten year reunion, but I figure I have one everytime I go grocery shopping or to church.