Monday, September 29, 2008

Photobucket

So our 6 year anniversary was on Saturday (Sept. 27th) I can't believe it's been that long . . . but on the other hand I can't believe it's only been 6 years, it seems like I have know my hubby forever! (We did date for 2 years before we got married). But . . . We look so Young don't we? Well, at least he does :) I won't go all smoochy poo on you guys since he's the one I need to tell it to not you . . . but I do love him and can't wait to see what our tomorrows bring!

4 comments:

The Halls said...

AHHHHH!!! Congratulations! I hope your anniversary was amazing...

The Todds said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys do look so young...what is happening to us. We are suppose to be young forever!

Marissa Vargason said...

awe happy anniversary, you guys are so cute!!!

Miranda said...

Congrats, congrats!