Thursday, August 28, 2008

Okay so this tag looks fun . . .

I am: a mother, no doubt about it!
I know: there's a million other things I should be doing right now.
I want: a new camera, three new lenses, and my shopping list goes on . . . but I am happy!
I have: been truly blessed
I wish: my hubby didn't have to drive so far everyday to work (He's working 2 hours away, but at least he comes home at night).
I hate: unloading the dishwasher
I miss: my brother and his wife, We Love you Dave and Kathryn!
I fear: losing a loved one (I almost don't even dare say it)
I feel: excited about the prospect of life and excited about the things I learned about photography at my latest workshop
I hear: the baby monitor and barney HELP!
I smell: Shampoo, I just got Princess out of the shower (it could be worse!)
I crave: Mt. Dew, but I haven't had one for 1 year and 6 months! So I'll keep at it.
I search: ponder and pray, he he he, sorry that's cheesy.
I wonder: How my photo session today will turn out.
I regret: nothing
I love: my family
I care: about giving back, and want to know how.
I always: clean out my ears after the shower, he he he, I just thought I better put something down I ALWAYS do, you have to dry them right! he he he
I am not: a worry-wart
I believe: Faith is Knowing
I dance: with my girls
I sing: Hannah Montanna with my Cowgirl (sad I know)
I fight: exercising, I know I need to do it but who has the time . . .
I write: only in my girls and my journal, and I am even considering changing that to type
I lose: my cell phone alot
I win: hummmm . . . not sure how to answer that one.
I never: have been to Hawaii
I listen: to a mixture of Kids tv shows, baby monitor classical music and guitar hero . . . a beautiful mixture :)
I am scared: of chainsaws (in light of the upcoming haunted house season).
I need: to be wiser with my hubby's money :)
I am happy about: everything, the spirit sure is a good thing. PEACE is GRAND!
I tag: Amy, Sami, Mindy, Marissa and anyone else who wants to do this tag, it's fun to think about!

No comments: