Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Hydro-Seed . . .






They came and sprayed the "hydro-seed" in our yard today!  So exciting!  I have to say a big thank you to Dusty Poulson and GRASS PLUS they did such a Great Job!  They were such hard workers and so thorough on their work (even down to hosing off my driveway when they were done!)  Two weeks ago this was weeds and clay and now I can see it as a great place to grow (both plants and kids)!  he he he.  Exciting stuff!  Ya for lawn!  The kids are super excited and isn't it nice that the hydro seed is even green when they spray it to give you goose bumps about the idea of having a yard in.  They said it should grow in about 2 weeks and that we will need to mow it at least once this year!  YAY!

7 comments:

Marissa Vargason said...

Oh wow Ann it looks great!!!! Im so excited for you in weeks you could have grass to play on!

Meagan said...

YEAH, that is so exciting. Your flowers look really pretty also.

The Todds said...

So I guess I need a basement now...keeping up with the montgomerys. Haha....It looks so good, I am so excited for you!

Ann said...

he he he . . . amy, I will never live that one down :) Makes perfect sense that I HATE the car seat! he he he.

Chris and Tarisa Todd Family said...

That looks so awesome! Sooo Awesome!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Your yard is so pretty!

Tasha Obray said...

A yard - how heavenly! I am so excited for you!