Sunday, August 10, 2008

Oh MY!


So Friday night (late) my computer freaked out on me for the LAST TIME!   I have had it with it and my photoshop was ruined so I talked my fabulous hubby into going to Best Buy and getting a new computer and I'll tell you what . . . it is Soooooooo Great!  I got a new iMac Desktop and it is the coolest thing ever!  It will be so great for my photography business and it is beautiful!  Okay okay, enough I know, but it is nice :)  Anyways, if you are ever in the market for a new computer, I strongly suggest looking into the Mac!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

How's the learning curve?

Ann said...

it's actually easier to use than the PC and the thought of NO viruses! Wahoo!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Man, I want! I want a laptop. I am a PC girl, but everyone has told me that I all do with digital stuff that a Mac is the way to go. We shall see.

The Todds said...

I hate/love when stuff like that happens! I am excited for you and your new computer!

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

That looks so awesome! My brother, Kevin, is a HUGE Mac fan, so I hear they're pretty much the coolest there is!