Saturday, July 26, 2008

Totally TUBE-ular . . .


We bought a new tube because we are going up to Bear Lake with the family next weekend, and our current tube really beats the crap out of you. So we decided to take the new one out for a trial run this morning! It was sooooo fun! We are excited now for waves! But I do have to say I have a new love . . . . sorry honey . . . but I LOVE wakeboarding. I caught a little bit of air today . . . now I just have to learn how to land it, he he he. Anyways, this is the new tube we got and for those of you headed up to Bear Lake with us . . . be prepared!

3 comments:

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

It looks awesome! We're so excited!

Liz said...

TAG!! Go check out my blog! Have fun!

Liz

Kellie said...

Hey! this is Kellie Hales.. CUTE PHOTOS!! I love them, you are soo talented! I wanna have you take some photos of my kids! we need to get together!
do you have openings for your photo class still??