Friday, July 18, 2008

On this episode of cribs . . .


Aren't these memories in the making! I always hear moms tell their kids, "oh and so and so used to climb right in the crib with you" . . . well this is such a true and tell-tell sign of the fun friends these little ladies will be! Princess crawls in with the baby and shows her toys and watches the mobile with her, so when I saw them both under the blankets I had to take a picture so instead of just telling baby how Princess used to crawl in the bed with her . . . I could show her!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ann, That is one of the cutest pictures ever! I almost want Zaida to get in with Hendryx just for a picture like that. Your girls are soooo cute. I havent seen Abby since the hospital. She is seriously gorgeous. You two are gonna have some boy trouble with those girls!

The Todds said...

I love it....at least they are both in the crib not YOUR bed like mine are! I love to see your updates!

Anonymous said...

hey ann i found your blog through shalee's cute kids!!! i added you to my blog