Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Some Beach . . .



Well the Fourth was fun! I sure enjoy having a birthday near the fourth because we can usually get the family together and thanks to my sister in law for taking me to lunch and a movie! Lots of fun! We decided to go out on the lake early to get a good beach spot, so the girls, the hubby and I headed out at 7:30 am and we were glad we did. I bet the lake was full by 9 am. We experienced a lot of interesting things while on the beach (including a hispanic baptism of like 12 people) it was fun and not too hot.

4 comments:

Marissa Vargason said...

Um hello? How could I not know when your birthday is and i call myself a friend? Happy belated, or soon to come birthday!!!! So when is it spill the beans lol. Looks like you had a fun fourth!!!!

Ann said...

He he he! My B-Day is July 3rd, ha ha ha, you can still be my friend! Ha ha ha!

MINDY and JARIN said...

Your girls are so cute!!! I am excited to have more pics of Jarett, you do such a good job they always look amazing!!! I will call you soon to set up a time. I love looking at your blog too it is so good to keep in touch and know what is going on with everyone. Tell Holly hi for me, her pics with mom and sis were so cute.

Stokes Family said...

Hey Ann! Thanks again for our beautiful pics! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!! As does all our family! I wanted to let you know that I just made our birth announcements on PhotoShop, so I didn't want you to take time out of your already crazy busy schedule to make us one up. Thanks anyways though! I will send one to you if you send me your address. Let me know! Thanks!
Sami