Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Movie Moment . . .


Well our little princess is working really hard at the potty training thing, but as you parents know, it never comes without a few accidents. The other day my hubby took his little princess to the movie store to pick out a movie or two (we picked up Sweeney Todd and Barbie and the 12 dancing princesses). They were standing there and my hubby noticed the princess standing still and then noticed that there was water leaking out of her pants! It went all over the floor and she was soaked. She turned to daddy and said, "let's get out of here!" he he he he. A very comical moment that makes it hard to get mad :)

I fell off the Dieting bandwagon last night. My hubby and I were able to get out for a date! Yahoo! So we went with a couple of friends to the Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse in Riverdale (yummy food, looooonnnnnnggggggg wait). But I didn't stuff myself and still chose things that were healthy, so hopefully I won't really regret it. Keep eating your vegis! Chow!

No comments: