Monday, April 14, 2008

Heavenly Beings???????


OK so I have to share this picture I took. Last Tuesday I went with my sister in law and her YW group and we took some pictures of each girl at the Ogden Temple. When there was a break in the girls I looked up and took a picture of the temple. In the picture (as I hope you can see) there is tons of white circles all around the building. I didn't shoot into the sun, my lens was clean. The picture before it and the picture after it had no spots. I have seen some "ghost" shows and they have pictures people took and they say these white orbs are spirits, but as I looked in my viewfinder I got chills up my spine to see, what I think, are hundreds of spirits surrounding the temple. It may be just a fluke thing, but to me it's more . . . Anyways, I just had to share, what a great work is being done inside the temple!


THE CHURCH IS TRUE!

2 comments:

The Todds said...

ahhh that gives me chills!

Chris and Tarisa Todd Family said...

Wow, that's really awesome. I don't doubt it! The feeling inside has to sneak out a little!