Friday, April 18, 2008

The Moment of Truth . . .

Okay, so it's time to come clean with my "measurements". I am hoping that by posting this it will be the last I see of them :)
My current weight is: (I should have weighed myself in the morning!) 127 lbs
My Bust size: 35 inches
My waist is: 33 inches (at least it is smaller than my chest now, he he he)
My hips are: 38 inches (better to have babies with)
Now at 5 foot nothin' that needs some improvement. Not a ton of work, but work all the same. My goal weight it 108-111 lbs. This is what I weighed before I had Katie, so I know I am setting my hopes high, but hey you know the saying if you don't shoot for the stars . . . .
K, I know I'm crazy . . . but for some reason I think this bit of honesty will help me.

2 comments:

The Todds said...

You crack me up! Your way more honest than I am! I will join in your biggest looser contest, but I dont have to tell my measurements do I???

AmyPoll said...

I was wondering what type of digital scrapbooking software you use...I love the pages and have been doing research to find just the right one. You can email me the info at amypoll13@yahoo.com I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!!