Friday, December 21, 2012

Heaven on Earth!

Here we are today!  The house is closed in (we just need to get the tyvex on).  The framers have one more day, the HVAC guy has been in and is getting things set up, Cody is framing out the faux beams on the interior, my windows and doors are in place, and we will be roofing the house the week after Christmas ... and I am IN HEAVEN!  I drive past and get butterflies (it's like we are dating!)  I stand in the house and just want to stay forever.  I look out the upstairs windows and am in awe of the beauty!  This place has always had a special place in my heart, we would come visit and I would just say, this is my heaven on earth.  This is my favorite place to be and now I get to be there forever!  I get to live the dream and I am feeling VERY blessed!  From a great husband who is letting me build my dream house down to the last board, and to a Heavenly Father who blesses us with good weather, great subs and financial peace.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!



No comments: