Saturday, April 6, 2013

Close!

We are getting SO close!  Things are looking great.  We have the siding up,  hardie board/cement board ... we still need to paint it.  We have the porch decking on, Fiberon compsite decking with a vinyl covering, I LOVE IT!   We have the soffit on the porch, a beautiful tongue and grove pine that we'll stain to match the porch.  And the sheet rockers will finish putting up the boards today.  They will start taping it on Monday.  We have had wonderful subs all along the way and still feeling VERY blessed!  I tried to take pictures of the interior but it wasn't working SO I will take you on a video tour of the house (The video links are below).

First here's a picture of the exterior of the house and the porch.


And here's the video tour (I had to break it up into three different videos) ... I apparently can't video, talk, and walk at the same time.  I messed up a couple of times with to the left (and then went right, lol).  But you will get the idea :)  Just click on the link to see the movie.





No comments: