Friday, February 20, 2009

Snow Revisited . . .

Ok so I posted these on my "facebook" account, but I intended to post them here. As it seems like everyone has heard, we got a TON of snow up here on Tuesday. The final count was 33 inches in 24 hours. CRAZY! It is actually the first time in my life where I have felt totally and completely SNOWED IN! All the other times, it was like, ok, I shouldn't go out in it, but I could :) This was I CAN'T! It was a lot of fun to just hang with the girls and cancel anything I had going and just chill (literally). So here's the pictures from that glorious storm.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Then last night Cody and I ventured out to the great city of Wendover (note my sarcasm) for a little get away it was a lot of fun and when we came home we found that we had left our front door WIDE open! All the way! The house was freezing and the heater had been going none stop (we are so excited to see that bill). Luckily we live in the middle of nowhere and no one came in and stole our stuff :) Note to self, whenever leaving to go somewhere . . . close the door behind you.

And last but CERTAINLY not least, we are SOOOOOO excited that Dave and Kathryn had their baby early this morning! Little Cole Richards Todd came in a hurry. I'll let Dave and Kathryn do the official announcing but I am so excited to talk to them and see the newest little MAN! YAY YAY YAY!

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Wow, that is a lot of snow. I bet the kids had a blast playing in it!

Kellie said...

HOLY SNOW BALLS! (pun intended)
What little montgomery has a birthday this week?
Ok and we really need to get together!

Becky said...

Holy Cow! And I was complaining when we got an inch of snow on Sunday. I guess I have it pretty good after all.