Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The little baby bean is ONE . . .

Today is baby's birthday and she is officially one year old! She turned one at 10:14 am and as I held her when the clock hit 10:14 am this morning, I can't help but remember the chaos of her birth. I am actually thinking that this moment is just a little better than that one :) To see her smiling, happy, and healthy is a great gift! We are always giving her nicknames and one of them is Abra Cadabra . . . so . . . here's her birthday party invite that I just emailed, ha ha ha . . . it was fun to make, the kids and I giggled all the way . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BEAN!

Photobucket

8 comments:

MINDY and JARIN said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my birthday buddy!!! Love Jarett.

I can't believe they are ONE!!! It seems like yesterday we were in the hospital together, I am gonna miss you this time around!!!

Amber said...

Aw, she is darling. Happy Birthday!

Sheena said...

That is a cute idea. I hope her first birthday was a good one! Happy Birthday

Kellie said...

SOOO CUTE! I love it.. happy birthday little lady! she is a doll! have a fun weekend celebrating!

Stokes Family said...

Happy Birthday Abby!! LOVE the invites! Your mommy is so clever!! :0)

Miranda said...

I still can't get over how cute she is!

Megan and Jon said...

Pretty little bean, You are a great mom always doing fun things..

Hope you had a great day

Liz said...

Happy birthday today to Princess!!