Friday, January 9, 2009

The Twelve . . . Reindeer?????

Ok so the other day I was reading a book 21 DAYS CLOSER TO CHRIST (great read I highly recommend) and there's a picture of Christ walking along the shore of the Sea of Galilee. Princess was with me and started to ask who the people were in the pictures (painted by Simon Dewey). So I pointed out Jesus and then there were the fishermen. I turned the page and she said "who is that" . . . I replied, "That's Simon and Andrew" and to that she said "Where's Donner and Blitzen!" HA HA HA . . . apparently we need to work on our church history OR our Christmas Song knowledge. Either way I had a good laugh.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Holly said...

How cute!! I hope my kids are as cute & silly!! Beautiful Pic!!

Sheena said...

What a doll. I love little moments like that.