Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Post #3

Ok, so my life may not be interesting enough to post three times in one day, but hey, my kids are cute, he he he . . .
Here's the last post for the day and it's Christmas Morning.
Princess got the ever so important "Talking Doll-House" and she knew as quick as she looked under the tree which one it was. Cowgirl got an iPod (which was a total surprise as you can tell by the look on her face, LOVE IT!). As for baby, well just look at her, she got clothes :) She loves the wrapping paper though . . . Hope your holidays were happy and bright!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Sheena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheena said...

Is that Mrs Clause's writing on all of the presents? It is very pretty. Looks perfectly written.

I love how you captured the moment with your girls

Amber said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Your girls are so beautiful. I love the surprises!

Megan and Jon said...

So glad you had a wonderful christmas, with the new year one of the plans are girls nights once a month, we thought we could do Ogden or something. YOU IN?

Liz said...

Cute pictures. Hope your family and you enjoyed that holidays. The girls are all growing and changing so much - they are all beautiful.

Something I thought you might like: http://steelefives.blogspot.com/2009/01/top-five-25-lessons-i-have-learned.html
This is my Uncle Mark's blog and I immediately thought of you when I started reading! Hope you enjoy!

Liz