Monday, March 31, 2008

A few of my favorite things . . .


Okay so I was doing my little ones hair and thought that I just must share this great product that a friend of mine shared with me. It's herbal essence spray gel "set me up". (watch out the hairspray looks exactly the same so read careful) This is the best stuff to make their hair stay where you want it. You spray it on wet or dry hair and style and it stays in place. Perfect ponytails that look good all day instead of frazzeled. Also if you use the little tiny hair elastics to style their hair cut them out using scissors (or I use manicure snips) that way you don't get clumps of hair and TEARS. Anyways . . . there's my two cents.

1 comment:

Marissa Vargason said...

WOohooo!!!! Finally a hair product worth sharing, I must check this out! THanks! Now lets see some hair style ideas ;)