Thursday, May 8, 2008

Long time, no post . . .



Sorry it has been so long since a post . . . photography has been CRAZY! Any time spent on the computer has been dedicated to editing! I took these out at the capital building, I haven't ever done some inside there and it was breathtaking. The views are fabulous inside and out!
We are going to bless our little lady (the baby) on Sunday June 1st at 10:45 am for all those family members and friends who need to know :) I know we live in Mars, but we would love to see ya.


My little princess is doing well, her finger is looking better. It's starting to heal and hopefully she won't have much more than a small scar. Baby is happier, now that I am eating nothing good :) And my weight hasn't changed much, last night it was at 125 lbs (oh I can't believe I keep posting that stuff). Anyways, more soon, but Chow for NOW!

2 comments:

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

We'll definitely be at the baby blessing! What day did you do bridals at the capitol? I drove past after work the other day & there was a brunette bride getting her pictures taken--maybe you were the photographer!

Ann said...

I was there . . . let's see Monday night, there were two brides there at the same time!